Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

about to degrease my hair

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
15,285
Solutions
8
Reputation
50,204
Guild
KHHV
tomorrow is graduation so it will be nice and soft and silky
and I will put nice waves in it

and I will fog my entire class of almost 900 people
 
tomorrow is graduation so it will be nice and soft and silky
and I will put nice waves in it

and I will fog my entire class of almost 900 people
lol I skipped graduation
 
tomorrow is graduation so it will be nice and soft and silky
and I will put nice waves in it

and I will fog my entire class of almost 900 people
congrats on graduation!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top