Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

About to have an insane f*****g arm PUMP!

• Thread starter Deleted member 342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 342

I am so f*****g mad that I am literally going insane, which helps me release my anger at the gym.
I just missed my bus so i got so bad that I smashed my fan that i used to keep cool during summer.
On top of that the gym is going to be filled to the brim with cocky fags who all think they are bodybuilders.
I hate that I have lost so much muscle mass that some of the people I used to be bigger then are bigger then me,
Oh ill show them disgusting faggots, when I am once again bigger then them I shall laugh at them hysterically because they are so small.
All and all I am going to let go of my rage for sevral hours at the gym.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what r u training bro

ARRRRMMSSSSS, Just got home.
I should have stayed for a few hours more.
I wanted to train them so hard it hurt for weeks and I so that I wouldnt be able to lift them.
It didnt work out but still a good workout.
2 hours and 15 minutes, 8 tricep exercises and 9 bicep exercises.

ARRRRMMSSSSS, Just got home.
I should have stayed for a few hours more.
I wanted to train them so hard it hurt for weeks and I so that I wouldnt be able to lift them.
It didnt work out but still a good workout.
2 hours and 15 minutes, 8 tricep exercises and 9 bicep exercises.
i think im feeling an arm workout today too

bicep, tricep, forearms, maybe some shoulders too

ngl hopefully i get sore as f**k

I shall laugh at them hysterically because they are so small.
OZ4NLuG.jpg

I went to the park (calisthenics park) today with a russian friend, din do much tbh, talked though.

werent u and nick from looksme? got any mates there?
looksmax?

I dunno if I'd consider anyone there a friend, most good members there are here now, I guess I talked to Tony quite a bit. Cho and Gudru are quite good as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n9wiff Off-Topic 6
fable Off-Topic 52
Nihilus Off-Topic 13
Donotcum69 Off-Topic 25