Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Absurdity maxxer

I have shit to today but I don't want to do it tbh. Such a pain
This is what I have to deal with everyday

Except I never do it but make the ridiculous promise that I'll do twice of whatever it is ( quantified by effort/results, whichever is more applicable ) tomorrow

Now I wake with a :

"Why even bother"

And sleep with a :

"Tomorrow is gonna be the day I break this cycle"
 
This is what I have to deal with everyday

Except I never do it but make the ridiculous promise that I'll do twice of whatever it is ( quantified by effort/results, whichever is more applicable ) tomorrow

Now I wake with a :

"Why even bother"

And sleep with a :

"Tomorrow is gonna be the day I break this cycle"
Yeah, I have the same problem tbh. The problem is also having this retarded optimism that things will just go right

Ironically I am more unproductive when I have a major task than a minor one. Minor oen I just finish fast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top