Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Account deletion is the worst feature in .org, and I hope it's will never become a thing here

foreverlooksminning

MM’s makes MM’s | Ϫ Saint of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Back then before 2022 on looksmax it was way difficult to delete your account, you had to write a whole request to the moderators if I remember correctly

But now its easily available to anyone, and well the majority of old user deleted. Just went throughout my old forum dm's and there was a ton of deleted member

Only those should be allowed to delete there who have a good reason for it, such as getting doxxed liked Arvid

But the problem is that good users deleting there accounts without any reason.

Imagine if there would be an account deletion feature. Just to think about, how many peoples would have delete

Back then before 2022 on looksmax it was way difficult to delete your account, you had to write a whole request to the moderators if I remember correctly

But now its easily available to anyone, and well the majority of old user deleted. Just went throughout my old forum dm's and there was a ton of deleted member

Only those should be allowed to delete there who have a good reason for it, such as getting doxxed liked Arvid

But the problem is that good users deleting there accounts without any reason.

Imagine if there would be an account deletion feature. Just to think about, how many peoples would have delete
Yeah it should never come to here

Although I wouldn’t mind people being able to change usernames and stuff on here

Na allow people to delete their accounts. Not everyone plans on staying here forever and sometimes when they are older don't want to be associated with things as they grow as a person. You guys just don't care right now becuase your young. Wait till you reach almost 30 which all of you will and then you will wish that was a feature. Especially when you ascend and move on. Your best of the best threads will be saved and shared eventually. But your account should be allowed to be manually edited by the user to adjust as he see fits when he leaves. Maybe scrub things or let things stay. But you gotta put In a request and be approved. I think it's a good compromise.

Na allow people to delete their accounts. Not everyone plans on staying here forever and sometimes when they are older don't want to be associated with things as they grow as a person. You guys just don't care right now becuase your young. Wait till you reach almost 30 which all of you will and then you will wish that was a feature. Especially when you ascend and move on.
Even now looking back on older accounts and things I realize how bad and annoying that shit was and I want to delete it. But it’s a relic of the past and should be kept around to remind you of how you have changed and remind you of the story of your life and your experiences. You can’t just delete and disassociate from something you once cared and was involved in. Even if you do like on org, members often make new accounts or lurk on the site

i
Na allow people to delete their accounts. Not everyone plans on staying here forever and sometimes when they are older don't want to be associated with things as they grow as a person. You guys just don't care right now becuase your young. Wait till you reach almost 30 which all of you will and then you will wish that was a feature. Especially when you ascend and move on. Your best of the best threads will be saved and shared eventually. But your account should be allowed to be manually edited by the user to adjust as he see fits when he leaves. Maybe scrub things or let things stay. But you gotta put In a request and be approved. I think it's a good compromise.
i mean , there should be a feature allowing ppl to hide their accounts maybe ? but some ppl contribute to the community and it will be a loss if their contributions just disappear

Also, most people often don’t move on from blackpill when they ascend. It’s a trap and it will keep you for a long time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on the person. If its never posted any personal details, pics of himself, then I dont think so deleting is nessecary. Agree with some of your points thought

Deleting is also a status symbol that you "dont need that forum anymore"
Also, most people often don’t move on from blackpill when they ascend. It’s a trap and it will keep you for a long time
The problem is that even if some people ascend they will still be rotting at there home

That's what the goldpill is for. I can leave these communities anytime and have normal irl experience and never think about it or decide hey. I like self improvement and thinking about the why. I don't treat this life as blackpilled anymore. More like hey. Here's a challenge. Let's try work it out and find the solution and apply it in my life. I want others users to see it that way and equally be able to see people irl as people again but still understand WHY they have the issues they do but don't pass any futher judgment than that.

That's what the goldpill is for. I can leave these communities anytime and have normal irl experience and never think about it or decide hey. I like self improvement and thinking about the why. I don't treat this life as blackpilled anymore. More like hey. Here's a challenge. Let's try work it out and find the solution and apply it in my life. I want others users to see it that way and equally be able to see people irl as people again but still understand WHY they have the issues they do but don't pass any futher judgment than that.
You still notice the power and the affects looks have on things though. You can say you are whatever pill you want but you won’t be able to go back to being naive

You still notice the power and the affects looks have on things though. You can say you are whatever pill you want but you won’t be able to go back to being naive
When I'm out and out none of this stuff applies except to me to anyone else. So I'd say my mindset does have an effect. Being aware but not applying it to your friends and people around you allows you to be bluepilled like it should be

When I'm out and out none of this stuff applies except to me to anyone else. So I'd say my mindset does have an effect. Being aware but not applying it to your friends and people around you allows you to be bluepilled like it should be
That’s my point u can’t escape the hyper awareness

That’s my point u can’t escape the hyper awareness
Being aware the sun sets everyday or knowing the earth will eventually one day not exist doesn't mean you give up and rot and stop trying and living life to the fullest. Same should go to the awareness of blackpill.

Being aware the sun sets everyday or knowing the earth will eventually one day not exist doesn't mean you give up and rot and stop trying and living life to the fullest. Same should go to the awareness of blackpill.
True but people will have to adapt to having the blackpill in their knowledge. Just like people have to adapt and cope with the fact the world won’t exist. The blackpill/ and the fact the earth may not exist in the future can be extremely depressing for someone just finding out about stuff

True but people will have to adapt to having the blackpill in their knowledge. Just like people have to adapt and cope with the fact the world won’t exist. The blackpill/ and the fact the earth may not exist in the future can be extremely depressing for someone just finding out about stuff
Well yes. I think it's normal to be sad at first but that's where a good community comes in to bring em in. Teach them the real gray truth of life ( not everything is black and white and convert them to gold pill instead )

yup
also too many inactive accounts here.. i think must read threads or stickies and other popular sustenance cant be deleted but everything else can