Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Acne advice

I’ve tried pretty much every product I’ve been recommended and none of them seem to do anything for me. My acne isn’t really that bad but it needs to go.

so we have to imagine what it looks like or u gonna send a picture

Keep your hair out of your forehead, and stop sweating, and wash your face with icy water

sadly products arent the only thing thats gonna save you. i have used different products for a very long time, and while they have significantly reduced my acne and improved my skin quality, i still get it. things like reducing stress (whenever i have a school deadline coming along or other stresses i notice i have more acne), eating healthier, and going outside. my skin is always better after sunlight. unfortunately, its winter time in the northern hemisphere and i rarely get sun now, so my skin is worse. just remember that products arent gonna save you and that you should implement other stuff. good luck