Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Adderall

Also theres like no sources unless you get it from someone who genuinely has adhd and a prescription
Some pharmacies in my current town sell shit without prescription because it gives then more money doing so. I know of a economy student who bought it and used frequently. His hands were shaking all the time

I can't help you unfortunately

Some pharmacies in my current town sell shit without prescription because it gives then more money doing so. I know of a economy student who bought it and used frequently. His hands were shaking all the time
Banned in the Eu so I always had to order it from the darknet, along with other shits

Does anyone have any sources for adderall?
If you live in the United States and are a minor, it's pretty easy to get a amphetamine prescription. Did a little this & that which ended up with me getting diagnosed and prescribed Vyvanse. Relatively little needed to be down aside from a few doctor appointments.

Aside from that, i'd stay away from using street stimulants (high chance to be tainted with METHamphetamine.)

Amphetamines are a 'great' way to improve executive function which leads to benefits across the board.

If you live in the United States and are a minor, it's pretty easy to get a amphetamine prescription. Did a little this & that which ended up with me getting diagnosed and prescribed Vyvanse. Relatively little needed to be down aside from a few doctor appointments.

Aside from that, i'd stay away from using street stimulants (high chance to be tainted with METHamphetamine.)

Amphetamines are a 'great' way to improve executive function which leads to benefits across the board.
How long do you use it and what's the dosage?

Back