Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

After setting my pfp to a frauded pic of me i get hella dms

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
10,347
Online time
16d 15h
Reputation
14,536
From guys asking advice or today one asked if I bonesmash
For all of then I explain im actually a frauder I use lighting and shit to look good tell then to be confident and send them on their way
Side effects of going from lltn-hmtn in good lighting
 
The facing down technique 🥶
20473.webp
20460.webp

Nah i use the tope one
But which is better?
 
From guys asking advice or today one asked if I bonesmash
For all of then I explain im actually a frauder I use lighting and shit to look good tell then to be confident and send them on their way
Side effects of going from lltn-hmtn in good lighting
u can try to sell them a ebook or smt
 
On .org I've gotten ppl in my dms writing a essay about how i should kms for being a fakecel
Then when I showed them my face they apologized
.org has extremely unrealistic standards that don't apply IRL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top