Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Agepill

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
My manager showed me a pic of how she used to look 20 years ago and icl she was bad asf like low htb - htb kinda bad

I never would’ve guessed because now she’s basically subhuman (she smoked for 20+ years straight, hella wrinkles at 52, skin looks like the bottom of someone’s ballsack)

Never let yourselves go guys, I feel like she coulda stayed bad asf she didn’t

I’m STILL gonna softmaxxing at 60
 
My manager showed me a pic of how she used to look 20 years ago and icl she was bad asf like low htb - htb kinda bad

I never would’ve guessed because now she’s basically subhuman (she smoked for 20+ years straight, hella wrinkles at 52, skin looks like the bottom of someone’s ballsack)

Never let yourselves go guys, I feel like she coulda stayed bad asf she didn’t

I’m STILL gonna softmaxxing at 60
I've always said women will need more HRT & a face lift than everything else long term (as a hardmaxxing)

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top