- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,717
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,040
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Not that I disagree but when ur channel avatar is some animated anime girl idk if u can call anything Corny with a straight face
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not that I disagree but when ur channel avatar is some animated anime girl idk if u can call anything Corny with a straight face
why is your title pink, is that vipReporting for leaking my yt channel on here
Yes i pay €10 a month for ts message @Deanwhy is your title pink, is that vip
Not that I disagree but when ur channel avatar is some animated anime girl idk if u can call anything Corny with a straight face