Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Alain Delon is the closest a human has come to perfect physical appeal

MrdrCake

I think Alain Delon, while he may not be the most objectively physically attractive and he may get mugged by others in that regard, he is the most physically appealing man ever recorded. He has a defined and prominent bone structure but while staying in the sweet spot and not coming across as “scary” as some men with strong and defined skeletal structures can be (i.e. Hernan Drago). He has light blue eyes, contrasting with his tan skin. He is the epitome of what I would call a “Human Adonis”. See the biggest problem people like Jordan Barrett or Hernan Drago is that while they fit into beauty standards perfectly, they lose their humanity because they become so objectively perfect. This is where Delon excels, he is an Adonis while maintaining slight flaws that I would even argue add to his appeal even more; such as a few wrinkles you can find. Obviously he has fallen from grace since the 60s but ask any girl you know if Alain Delon is handsome and they’ll most definitely say yes. This is just my take, lmk what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Alain Delon, while he may not be the most objectively physically attractive and he may get mugged by others in that regard, he is the most physically appealing man ever recorded. He has a defined and prominent bone structure but while staying in the sweet spot and not coming across as “scary” as some men with strong and defined skeletal structures can be (i.e. Hernan Drago). He has light blue eyes, contrasting with his tan skin. He is the epitome of what I would call a “Human Adonis”. See the biggest problem people like Jordan Barrett or Hernan Drago is that while they fit into beauty standards perfectly, they lose their humanity because they become so objectively perfect. This is where Delon excels, he is an Adonis while maintaining slight flaws that I would even argue add to his appeal even more; such as a few wrinkles you can find. Obviously he has fallen from grace since the 60s but ask any girl you know if Alain Delon is handsome and they’ll most definitely say yes. This is just my take, lmk what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_3470.jpeg
    IMG_3470.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 10
appeal wise , yeah
romantic appeal only
i think gandy has the most sex appeal out there

appeal wise , yeah
romantic appeal only
i think gandy has the most sex appeal out there
Very true, but I think if we did a survey between the two most normal people would choose delon.. but probably barely; even still I think ur right

Facts

1711064105500.pngdelonsubhuman.jpeg
He's a boneless cuck with a recessed maxilla, and that's why he aged like utter shit
1711064237191.png

View attachment 27418View attachment 27419
He's a boneless cuck with a recessed maxilla, and that's why he aged like utter shit
View attachment 27420
True, but I’m not talking about how he fits into the metrics of what’s physiologically the most physically attractive, I’m simply saying that he - while people do mog him, is easily one of the most appealing men ever (his younger version obviously, he did age horribly hahaha) he probably aged so badly because of his genes. I don’t know about his ancestry but I could guess it’s probably pretty white. People who are as white as that age horribly; just look at the royal family.

True, but I’m not talking about how he fits into the metrics of what’s physiologically the most physically attractive, I’m simply saying that he - while people do mog him, is easily one of the most appealing men ever (his younger version obviously, he did age horribly hahaha) he probably aged so badly because of his genes. I don’t know about his ancestry but I could guess it’s probably pretty white. People who are as white as that age horribly; just look at the royal family.
this picture is hilarious because that’s mick jagger who is arguably the most recognisable sex symbol in western culture (even if he is fugly) and his girlfriend - who is only interested in delon while jagger sits like a little boy twiddling his thumbs. mick jagger isn’t a big deal anymore but back in the 60s he was easily considered extremely sexually attractive to just about everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 7
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AncapFAG Ratings 7