Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Water he’s also a bottom@Scarz This guy's gay as fuck.
Yeah and?@Scarz This guy's gay as fuck.
i'd let you hitWater he’s also a bottom
Majority of them don't look white thoughAnd thank God for that phewww!![]()
Thanksi'd let you hit
I do, so who caresMajority of them don't look white though
You're so cute. Would you fuck me if you had the chance? Just me and you in a room? No food no water no escape. Would you?Thanks
You do , but majority don't, your main claim was Albanians aren't ethnic when majority of them are !I do
I do, so who cares
you're homophobic.You do , but majority don't, your main claim was Albanians aren't ethnic when majority of them are !
I don’t think I get hard on guys bro sorryYou're so cute. Would you fuck me if you had the chance? Just me and you in a room? No food no water no escape. Would you?
Still ethnic blood.I literally pass for white.
I don’t think I get hard on guys bro sorry
Yes I'm homophobic indeedyou're homophobic.
No? LolStill ethnic blood.
Why? Thats meanYes I'm homophobic indeed
He's getting rage baited hard lmaoStill ethnic blood.
Yes there is, from your parents.No? Lol
Wish it was really meanWhy? Thats mean
My parents arent ethnic can you fucking stopYes there is, from your parents.
Shut up you totally watch gay pornWish it was really mean
Yes they are buddy, your roots are from Albania.My parents arent ethnic can you fucking stop
Albanians are white! Problem solvedYes they are buddy, your roots are from Albania.
You claimed I'm homophobic which means I hate gays and now you're saying I watch gay porn ?Shut up you totally watch gay porn
pederast or something like thatAnd thank God for that phewww!![]()
Haven't you listened to @Suckdeep Harddick ?Albanians are white! Problem solved
Yeah because you're so into menYou claimed I'm homophobic which means I hate gays and now you're saying I watch gay porn ?
He's a gay bottom, let him express himself.pederast or something like that
My boyfriend is black not me nor my parents i hate n*****s anyway
Your parents are shitskins.My boyfriend is black not me nor my parents i hate n*****s anyway
No lolYour parents are shitskins.
Bro , you clearly don't understand how arguments worksYeah because you're so into men
Okay lets start over please.Bro , you clearly don't understand how arguments works
You definetly are.Do not assume because i'm a bottom that i'm some effeminate freak.
Your parents are brown.No lol
Start over what ?Okay lets start over please.
He's gay.Start over what ?
The argument you n****rStart over what ?
No i'm masculineYou definetly are.
Not trueYour parents are brown.
I decimated the argument before you even started it n****rThe argument you n****r
What is that fucking avi.The argument you n****r
Masculine or not doesn't matter, you're still gay.No i'm masculine
Not true