- Joined
- Aug 15, 2025
- Messages
- 463
- Online time
- 11h 54m
- Reputation
- 527
Im not even gay fr. Im just a bottom.Masculine or not doesn't matter, you're still gay.
they are. Albania lies in europe so im whiteAnd your parents aren't white.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im not even gay fr. Im just a bottom.Masculine or not doesn't matter, you're still gay.
they are. Albania lies in europe so im whiteAnd your parents aren't white.
Its prettyWhat is that fucking avi.
What's decimate?I decimated the argument before you even started it n****r
Why are you so obsessed with being white and European?Im not even gay fr. Im just a bottom.
they are. Albania lies in europe so im white
Me defending my claim doesnt make me obsessed you and the other one are deadset on telling me i'm black for some reason oddWhy are you so obsessed with being white and European?
Our claims aren't wrong though also I never said you were not white !Me defending my claim doesnt make me obsessed you and the other one are deadset on telling me i'm black for some reason odd
badly worded and you're gayOur claims aren't wrong though also I never you were not white !
You wish but nobadly worded and you're gay
I do lolYou wish but no
Noalbanians are probably shitskinned
He thinks he's white.albanians are probably shitskinned
I do lol