- Joined
- Feb 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1,418
- Online time
- 7d 10m
- Reputation
- 2,043
- Location
- The Fountain Of Youth
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Some shitty copper peptidesClearly you need more than that boyo
What r u holding tho the photo is so shit
ghkcu? that shit is cope n***aSome shitty copper peptides
ghkcu? that shit is cope n***a
Your face looks really clean no need for it anyway
deadass n***a??Looks clean cus I use this daily n*gga
deadass n***a??
Do u have before and after pic
shame bruz, i am pleasantly supposed tho i was convinced that shit was copeSadly I don’t bru, I always make the mistake to take before and after pics for legit everything I do/try for my skin
shame bruz, i am pleasantly supposed tho i was convinced that shit was cope
How long did u take it for? And how many mg?Rlly isn’t, u should try it I bought this shi on tt
应对裂缝
How long did u take it for? And how many mg?
Retarded greycel f****t
My Latino brotherAll u need to ascend by two tiers btw
Ur spiking ur cortisol levels, calm down
Retarded greycel f****t