Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Almost slayed a red haired LTB

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,776
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I was on the bus and I saw a LTB with short red hair.she had blue eyes and looks cute to be honest and I said “nice biceps” because she had very defined ones and she laughed. I walked with her but she turned out to have a “partner”,smh.

Song of the thread (I burned my hand with the tip of a cigarette)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top