- Joined
- Aug 8, 2025
- Messages
- 717
- Online time
- 2d 11h
- Reputation
- 3,040
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Isn't that bannable????There was shit also written on the pic before she took it down but I can’t remember
Who fucking cares about your subhuman assI’m going back to org tf is this shit
same bro, people here are weirder somebowI’m going back to org tf is this shit
YahIsn't that bannable????![]()
hell if i knowWho doxxed cp?
People on org are weird in their own incel ways but people on here are drama thirstysame bro, people here are weirder somebow
yes broPeople on org are weird in their own incel ways but people on here are drama thirsty
Oh get a grip blade. You've been disloyal to me from the start.
but then we’re going to be feeding her attention she’s looking for
disloyal?You've been disloyal to me from the start.
The only time this forum is active is when there's dramayes bropeople on org were weird and not interested in drama, +only actual doxxes that happend usually are big enough, including alot of personal info, not a face leak only
YES. DISLOYAL. DWELL ON THAT. I TRUSTED YOU I LOVED YOUdisloyal?
sorry but... @tulip seems like a more fun option, i don't know who I'll side withbut then we’re going to be feeding her attention she’s looking for
it’s okay my friend, i’ll still like you regardless. do whatever you wantsorry but... @tulip seems like a more fun option, i don't know who I'll side with
Wow what a confessionYES. DISLOYAL. DWELL ON THAT. I TRUSTED YOU I LOVED YOU
We're still coolit’s okay my friend, i’ll still like you regardless. do whatever you want![]()