Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Alright I’m done with the interview with the researcher from Oxford researching Incels AMA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 77539
  • Start date Start date
And what were ur answers (ur not an incel btw, mtn lookin fella)
I told him that I have mental problems and that girls just didn’t talk to me ever. Than he asked if violent ideologies were on here and I said that a couple people on org joked about going ER
 
I told him that I have mental problems and that girls just didn’t talk to me ever. Than he asked if violent ideologies were on here and I said that a couple people on org joked about going ER
Why did u snitch bruh.
 
Did you ask what it was for?

did you point out to him that incel is a vague term and that incel forums don’t necessary include incels?
 
How did this even happen. How did he reach out
He said that it was for an academic journal and he already knew that a lot of people on here aren’t incels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top