Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion alternative heightmaxxing stack

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
as an alternative to my peptide stack (which is too expensive, and you need BAC water and syringes), i’ve been looking into mk 677. I wanted to know if anyone here had an opinion on it because i had been told it was a meme.

If I was to take it, I would start at a 12.5mg dose orally once per day, do a 4-5 month cycle of that, take a month off, and do it again at a higher dose.

To mitigate potential side effects I would abstain from industrial sugar (already doing) and take magnesium, as it can lower blood sugar. I would also take omega 3 for joint health.

Does this compound work that well for heightmaxxing? It would be a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than buying 3 different peptides, BAC water, syringes, and a mini fridge.

How to get mk677

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
a bunch of research labs sell it

paradigm, purerawz, peptidesciences

as an alternative to my peptide stack (which is too expensive, and you need BAC water and syringes), i’ve been looking into mk 677. I wanted to know if anyone here had an opinion on it because i had been told it was a meme.

If I was to take it, I would start at a 12.5mg dose orally once per day, do a 4-5 month cycle of that, take a month off, and do it again at a higher dose.

To mitigate potential side effects I would abstain from industrial sugar (already doing) and take magnesium, as it can lower blood sugar. I would also take omega 3 for joint health.

Does this compound work that well for heightmaxxing? It would be a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than buying 3 different peptides, BAC water, syringes, and a mini fridge.
Does this work after puberty?

Does this work after puberty?
no

take this quiz, if you are past tanner stage 5 it won’t work

no

so if you are 4.4 lets say at the age of 20 it could still work?

so if you are 4.4 lets say at the age of 20 it could still work?
absolutely, your plates are msot likely still open

Mine is
no

4.5. How much can I expect to grow?