Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

alternative to mewing

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
In order to mew correctly you need the back of your tongue on the roof of your mouth. I can't do this, and some others said they can't do it either. So what we need is an alternative to mewing.

SEO online websites usually say mewing is "putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth", then they will say there is no evidence showing mewing works. Most of these websites never say to properly mew, that you need to put the back of your tongue on the roof...

The purpose of mewing is to turn your slanted forehead into a vertical forehead. This will reduce frogjaw caused by bad posture.

The problem is if you are unable to mew, then you need to do something besides mewing.

I would like people to share guides on alternatives to mewing. A good rule of thumb is if the instructor in the video has a saggy jawline, then you shouldn't bother with their video, 9 times out of 10. The exception is maybe if the instructor hasn't bothered to try their own technique.

I post this video, because clearly she has a hot jawline, so maybe her technique is worthwhile. Has anyone tried her technique?

Last edited:
How to get a great jawline is quite simple without the use of mewing
1. Diet to lose body fat + add more meats to your diet
2. chewing hard gum or food
3. Fix posture
4. face yoga

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How to get a great jawline is quite simple without the use of mewing
1. Diet to lose body fat + add more meats to your diet
2. chewing hard gum or food
3. Fix posture
4. face yoga
I already do 1 and 2 it seems to do nothing. I eat low carb bread as 25% of my diet but im going to reduce the carbs even more see if that helps

3. I agree with 3 but its not easy, its hard to find a perfect chair
4. Does gua sha require real jade? Most of the jade on amazon is fake

I already do 1 and 2 it seems to do nothing. I eat low carb bread as 25% of my diet but im going to reduce the carbs even more see if that helps

3. I agree with 3 but its not easy, its hard to find a perfect chair
4. Does gua sha require real jade? Most of the jade on amazon is fake
Gua sha can be done with plastic

mewing is cope
mike mew is recessed, only thing he has is bloated chipmunk masseters

palate expander