Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious ALWAYS READ THE TOOTHPASTE AT AN ETHNIC PERSONS HOUSE

Is your mouth okay?
I was brushing for like a week now and then my stepmother was asking why the bleach cream was empty and I was like wtf that’s bleach???

It’s literally in a similar tube to toothpaste 😂 it tasted kinda funny but I thought it was just some special toothpaste like they make a lot nowadays
 
I was brushing for like a week now and then my stepmother was asking why the bleach cream was empty and I was like wtf that’s bleach???

It’s literally in a similar tube to toothpaste 😂 it tasted kinda funny but I thought it was just some special toothpaste like they make a lot nowadays
n***a wtf you brushed your teeth with that shit for a week?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top