Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I cooked? And how can I improve myself(and please rate me)

You look fine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im sayin, can i ask u smth btw?

Since your 14 rn what you need is a middle part and thicken and darken eyebrows and just let puberty do it's thing you taller than me and I'm in 11th grade (I'm 5'9) definitely good potential

Since your 14 rn what you need is a middle part and thicken and darken eyebrows and just let puberty do it's thing you taller than me and I'm in 11th grade (I'm 5'9) definitely good potential
okay, ty

Very feminine looking, but you'll be fine. Stay healthy and let puberty help you out.

i made my mind that ill go to a good barber and get him to recommend haircuts
With your feminine features (not a bad thing AT ALL) you can slay in a old money hairstyle

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230319-221309.png
    VideoCapture_20230319-221309.png
    796.8 KB · Views: 6
  • old-money-outfits-men.png
    old-money-outfits-men.png
    792.2 KB · Views: 6
With your feminine features (not a bad thing AT ALL) you can slay in a old money hairstyle
i dont think i can pull any of these 2 since my hair is straight as hell, but i'll tell the barber that i want smth in the old money style, thanks for the advice!

i dont think i can pull any of these 2 since my hair is straight as hell, but i'll tell the barber that i want smth in the old money style, thanks for the advice!
It's because of the longer hair, once it's shortened it's easier to get that "messy" with volume. You'll see

Nah fuck you

Ur a fucking slut who wont have anything once ur 30 except for a child with out a father bc he left ur ugly ass for a stacy once ur body gave up from all the Dick u take.

We know ur father left you at a young age bc ur mother was just like u (a whore) and hes now getting sucked daily by some other foid that acually got a personality.

Srsly if u ever think about roping JUST DO IT (Nike reffrence)
No but srsly. If ur scared by the pain of killing yourself carbon monoxide wont hurt a bit and u will finally be gone! You can easily find the details on google on how to make it.

But I would rather that u suffer all the way untill ur sorry excuse of a human leaves this life
chill man, its not that deep, she's just trying to feed her ego and boost her self-esteem

Nah fuck you

Ur a fucking slut who wont have anything once ur 30 except for a child with out a father bc he left ur ugly ass for a stacy once ur body gave up from all the Dick u take.

We know ur father left you at a young age bc ur mother was just like u (a whore) and hes now getting sucked daily by some other foid that acually got a personality.

Srsly if u ever think about roping JUST DO IT (Nike reffrence)
No but srsly. If ur scared by the pain of killing yourself carbon monoxide wont hurt a bit and u will finally be gone! You can easily find the details on google on how to make it.

But I would rather that u suffer all the way untill ur sorry excuse of a human leaves this life
Edit it a bit so you don't get banned I agree she is a low iq thot user

Edit it a bit so you don't get banned I agree she is a low iq thot user
He is acting like if she gives him a chance he wouldn't smash her lmao. It's not that deep she just loves deep fried

He is acting like if she gives him a chance he wouldn't smash her lmao. It's not that deep she just loves deep fried
i wouldnt say "she loves deep fried" thats just only what she can get because other guys just think its a lie cuz guys self-esteem in our time is twice as low as it should be generally

i wouldnt say "she loves deep fried" thats just only what she can get because other guys just think its a lie cuz guys self-esteem in our time is twice as low as it should be generally
yeah she is just trolling anyways

thats obvious, but that can actually hurt some people out there, i knew a guy that went to a mental hospital for 2 months becuase of a bitch saying to him that hes ugly asf and she'd rather date an old gramps than him
When an ltb talks the rats listen when a stacy talks chads listen