Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I cooked? And how can I improve myself(and please rate me)

thats obvious, but that can actually hurt some people out there, i knew a guy that went to a mental hospital for 2 months becuase of a bitch saying to him that hes ugly asf and she'd rather date an old gramps than him
Strong mental health is a part of looksmaxxing. If bitches can't get you with the insults, you win

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Ropemaxx"? Never say that again. You look good for your age, you are young and everything is in your way : growing, formation and let the puberty do its job. Just try to help it by having a healthy lifestyle and so on. :peeporiot:
thank you for your advice, appreciate it

I'm 14, 5'11, 65kg, started going to gym lately. Which categories should I improve? Or should I just ropemaxx atp
(im a guy)

View attachment 37965View attachment 37966
bro no offence but you're still to young for gym, all you can do is mew and skincare, exercise at home, and you're already very tall (taller then me while I'm 5'10 and 16 lol) you're great, don't take judgements