Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I cooked? jk what to do!!

alfredibbotson

Im 16, 5’7 (im cooked), 145 lbs. Getting haircut in a week (I was just growing it out)
Baseball photo is from a year ago and as you can see nothing changed!!! (mainly because I didn’t do anything to change).

I never work out, but I eat a ton and should be fat, yet I'm not. I'm okay with my slim body, but my face bothers me. Any tips for workouts, diets, or skincare routines? The filters on my pics were on purpose (bad lighting) ; I tried to fix them. No surgery, please.

Thats it, stay freakyy 🙏🏿.

Attachments

• IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2942.jpeg
    IMG_2942.jpeg
    904.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I’m taking a shot for Everytime someone one here uses the word cooked

Yeah it depends on genetics and how wide your jaw is already
Like personally I never had an issue with jaw wideness, my jaw bones have always been pretty wide, personally I’ve found struggles in making my jaw longer

Like personally I never had an issue with jaw wideness, my jaw bones have always been pretty wide, personally I’ve found struggles in making my jaw longer
Which is harder to help than getting a wider jaw, you’re not cooked

Im 16, 5’7 (im cooked), 145 lbs. Getting haircut in a week (I was just growing it out)
Baseball photo is from a year ago and as you can see nothing changed!!! (mainly because I didn’t do anything to change).

I never work out, but I eat a ton and should be fat, yet I'm not. I'm okay with my slim body, but my face bothers me. Any tips for workouts, diets, or skincare routines? The filters on my pics were on purpose (bad lighting) ; I tried to fix them. No surgery, please.

Thats it, stay freakyy 🙏🏿.
You've got a lot of potential imo. Eating " a lot" isn't enough. You could be only eating low calorie foods and only eating a few meals a day. You need to go on a calorie surplus and keep track of what you eat and eat calorie dense foods. Don't hit gym without keeping track of what your eating.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've got a lot of potential imo. Eating " a lot" isn't enough. You could be only eating low calorie foods and only eating a few meals a day. You need to go on a calorie surplus and keep track of what you eat and eat calorie dense foods. Don't hit gym without keeping track of what your eating.
I meant eating alit in a bad way but thanks bro 🙏🏼