- Joined
- Sep 17, 2024
- Messages
- 6,611
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 7d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,097
my ass has a little liking for the kind of treatment you give methe fuck??
Sowwy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
my ass has a little liking for the kind of treatment you give methe fuck??
Gay n****r why are you even heremy second toe is longer than my big toe AND my boyfriend is obsessed with feet![]()
my ass has a little liking for the kind of treatment you give me
Notatalla
don’t you have like 50 girlfriends here
u the community dickNotatall
I'm the community dogu the community dick
you love that tho you little creep
Ohh I'm a creepyou love that tho you little creep
smth genuinely wrong with youOhh I'm a creep
I'm a weirdooo
I don't belong hereee
whatever happens atleast i’m not a moid who edits himself with anime girlsdefinitely cooked but moids do care about personality unlike foids so he wont dump you (yet)
im supposed to be the 2d foidwhatever happens atleast i’m not a moid who edits himself with anime girls