Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I finally mtn?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got very lean. Am I average or below average looking?
Is dragon-looking face a death sentence? I have slightly hollow cheeks with shifty skin and it looks bad imo. Usually guys with hollow cheks have a perfect skin quality

Attachments

• b43e6289783cac697892d8437607552e.jpg
    b43e6289783cac697892d8437607552e.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 7
High trust MTN, you might be able to get a girlfriend who treats you like a cuck. Just remember: never put anyone else on a pedestal because they’ll treat you like you didn’t place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
High trust MTN, you might be able to get a girlfriend who treats you like a cuck. Just remember: never put anyone else on a pedestal because they’ll treat you like you didn’t place.
How to look more aggressive? I always try to squint my eyes like an autist when I'm around girls xd

Can't tell if its just the angle but your lips and chins are really uneven. Your kinda cooked for your hair, since you do have a square head shape (Which is ideal for masculinity) But you do have a massive forehead. The shorter sides and top work for square head shapes but not for your fat ass forehead. Grow it out and see which look best, otherwise your looking pretty good once you clear up your skin you definitely could be mtn.