Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Am i the only one

True Spaniard

Certified coach/Paid analyst Dms for looks advice
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2025
Messages
9,009
Solutions
5
Online time
1mo 5d
Reputation
29,233
Location
Spain
That since he started this journey everytime i go out w my friends i analize their facial ratios and failos, its gotten beyond the limit atp
I just wanna hang out w them like the good ol times without all ts in my head
 
That since he started this journey everytime i go out w my friends i analize their facial ratios and failos, its gotten beyond the limit atp
I just wanna hang out w them like the good ol times without all ts in my head
same but I amready used to do it a bit
 
I hope you get better ig
 
Wtf y’all really analyze ppls faces? I’ve been in psl since 2017 and I don’t rly do it at all lol
 
That since he started this journey everytime i go out w my friends i analize their facial ratios and failos, its gotten beyond the limit atp
I just wanna hang out w them like the good ol times without all ts in my head
Ye fr
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top