Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

AMA (yes I’m unoriginal)

Do you think chin to philtrum ratio is that important for men ?
 
Favourite movie, series and book?
My favourite movie is The Truman show and A silent voice, favourite series is… fuck imma put my top 3 bc I can’t decide

Code Geass
Gurenn Lagann
Breaking Bad (haven’t watched in years though)

Fav book? Any of by Mark Manson
 
Whatever, I'll ask anyways

What do you think of your current job? Is it a 9 to 5?
Nah 37 hour contract so I do whatever time they need me

It’s alright actually. Most the people there are weird but no socially inept so that’s a plus. Customers can be fucking annoying but I’m allowed to kick people out over the smallest indiscretions if they piss me off
 
Who is New Day on forum.looksmaxxing.com?
Chatgpt said that I might be Raj Ghrandhick
IMG_2493.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top