- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9,608
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 4h
- Reputation
- 43,249
i'm hopping on to this trend
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
haven't been in a lot but yeah think soIs Berlin the best city in Germany?
wtf does ama meani'm hopping on to this trend
ask me anythingwtf does ama mean
What do you think of Kadyrov
i asked for it tbh so i was not surprisedhow did you reacted when they gave you staff
amazon.comwtf does ama mean
she's a minor bro
Dk her age tbh but this wasn’t sexual contextshe's a minor bro![]()
i would bark on her profile tbhWhat would you do if you knew a goth girl was on the forum?
so you want to destroy that femcel huhGood shit on the staff. Now ban @bunny for me.
doneGood shit on the staff. Now ban @bunny for me.
I smell penisso you want to destroy that femcel huh
I smell penis
No no no, you’ve got it all wrong, pal…so you want to destroy that femcel huh
I dont have anything wrongNo no no, you’ve got it all wrong, pal…
I’m not destroying any femcels, bud.I dont have anything wrong
this guy is @FemcelDestroyerI’m not destroying any femcels, bud.
Seriously though, i don’t know who the fuck that could possibly be. I smell penisthis guy is @FemcelDestroyer
so the I smell penis joke spread like wildfireSeriously though, i don’t know who the fuck that could possibly be. I smell penis
Shia.who the fuck is that![]()
why does he have the screenshotShia.
WorstIs Berlin the best city in Germany?
Why? I want to live in Germany btwWorst
Leftist shitholeWhy? I want to live in Germany btw
How can you call Germany a shithole? You're ungratefulLeftist shithole
Meet-up to that one french restaurant when ?i'm hopping on to this trend
i'd be down when im in france ngl if you wantMeet-up to that one french restaurant when ?
My gf would behead me if i show-up just to be served by a goth baddie & a shoveli'd be down when im in france ngl if you want
she can come with usMy gf would behead me if i show-up just to be served by a goth baddie & a shovel
Only Berlin is. Move to a Bavarian villageHow can you call Germany a shithole? You're ungrateful
Bro I want benefits and to smell the fresh air and look at the buildings and to walk the streets, I'm rotting hereOnly Berlin is. Move to a Bavarian village
Too late buddy the cybertrucks are on their wayi'd rather not answer this
Berlin buildings are bunkersBro I want benefits and to smell the fresh air and look at the buildings and to walk the streets, I'm rotting here
Chat im not even goth im litrly emo
There is a goth girl on the forum but she's taken budWhat would you do if you knew a goth girl was on the forum?