- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1,163
- Reputation
- 2,640
Idec I will always love her she absolutely mogged and he probably deserved to get his ass beat 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This isn’t even an argument atpIdec I will always love her she absolutely mogged and he probably deserved to get his ass beat![]()
Johnny goat depps exWho?
She’s the goatJohnny goat depps ex
Nuh uhShe’s the goat
Depp got beat by a womanNuh uh
Yh if it was the other way round what would be ur reaction plus he knew this most probably and wanted everyone to side w himDepp got beat by a woman![]()
If he was beating her I would still be on her sideYh if it was the other way round what would be ur reaction plus he knew this most probably and wanted everyone to side w him
It’s ur opinion igIf he was beating her I would still be on her side