- Joined
- Sep 1, 2025
- Messages
- 36,702
- Solutions
- 277
- Online time
- 2d 15h
- Reputation
- 113,755
Easiest Ratio of my existencethank god submissivechud didnt win had to make sure that didnt happen
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Easiest Ratio of my existencethank god submissivechud didnt win had to make sure that didnt happen
You have children dude, wth is “ratio”Easiest Ratio of my existence
yes and they definitely include and vote everyone who was nominated because orka was nominated so many times by everyone on this forumSo fair ! Mods vote for active good users not other mods
"Requested ban"You have children dude, wth is “ratio”
yo bro i wonder who one of your staff votes wasEasiest Ratio of my existence
I’m a free slave, I don’t have the privilege of repping tho"Requested ban"
how is he still talking"Requested ban"
Idk I never asked mods anything regarding norm votesyo bro i wonder who one of your staff votes was
"Requested ban"
i voted for u and bennyIdk I never asked mods anything regarding norm votes
I think I only told nbernical to specifically not vote for me a couple months ago
I don't fw u tho that's kinda cucked ngl, just vote for your circlejerk gngi voted for u and benny
Your vote is worthless n***ai voted for u and benny
peep the tags in the postYour vote is worthless n***a
Mods and motm are the one that vote
I'm gonna hold your dick when I'll say thisYour vote is worthless n***a
Mods and motm are the one that vote
What i've told myself when i've counted the votesThanks guys, not sure what I did to deserve this
Most performative req ban everSo fair ! Mods vote for active good users not other mods
@Orka Congrats brotherHi everyone.
The staff team and the previous MotM winners came together and picked out this month's Member of the Month (MotM).
Congrats to the winner !They will be receiving their MotM perks and the option to vote in future MotM polls.
Orka : 3 staff votes + 6 motm votes :
9 votes
SubmissiveChud : 5 staff votes + 3 motm votes : 8 votes
Benny : 3 staff votes + 4 motm votes : 7 votes
Junebug : 3 staff votes + 2 motm votes : 5 votes -> 4th place
Post-punkcel fka BPI : 2 staff votes + 1 motm vote : 3 votes -> 5th place
Ghoultune : 2 staff votes -> 6th place
Foidslayer : 1 staff vote
Catlady : 1 staff vote
Br4va/Brava : 0 votes combined
Copevictim : 0 votes combined
I personally voted for Catlady and Benny this month.
Tags : @Dean @Methodical @Nbernical @Starlet @rand anon @ecoli @draftLexy @tuberculosisinmybal @Orka @junebug @Aryy @jest @pikachu @Penalizer69 @True Spaniard @giga.mia
Most performative req ban ever
"Eh so they'll miss me" ahh n***a
Yeah that would be my 1 week req banned that no one noticed I was goneMost performative req ban ever
i tried to tag you in my hymen guide but forgot you banned so i didntYeah that would be my 1 week req banned that no one noticed I was gone![]()
I wouldve posted on your profile if you didn't lock it like a f****tYeah that would be my 1 week req banned that no one noticed I was gone![]()
How did I lock it?I wouldve posted on your profile if you didn't lock it like a f****t
yesIs it locked rn?
I just got a notification from my profile
I just got a notification from my profile
So I think you’re lying to me f****t
I see. Just changed it, idk how it got like that or when it changed.
so next motm is subchudHi everyone.
The staff team and the previous MotM winners came together and picked out this month's Member of the Month (MotM).
Congrats to the winner !They will be receiving their MotM perks and the option to vote in future MotM polls.
Orka : 3 staff votes + 6 motm votes :
9 votes
SubmissiveChud : 5 staff votes + 3 motm votes : 8 votes
Benny : 3 staff votes + 4 motm votes : 7 votes
Junebug : 3 staff votes + 2 motm votes : 5 votes -> 4th place
Post-punkcel fka BPI : 2 staff votes + 1 motm vote : 3 votes -> 5th place
Ghoultune : 2 staff votes -> 6th place
Foidslayer : 1 staff vote
Catlady : 1 staff vote
Br4va/Brava : 0 votes combined
Copevictim : 0 votes combined
I personally voted for Catlady and Benny this month.
Tags : @Dean @Methodical @Nbernical @Starlet @rand anon @ecoli @draftLexy @tuberculosisinmybal @Orka @junebug @Aryy @jest @pikachu @Penalizer69 @True Spaniard @giga.mia
yo ngl fuck youMy excuse is that more motm winners voted for me than staff members
It wasnt rigged!!
Thanks guys, not sure what I did to deserve this
I'm flattered but I'm takenyo ngl fuck you