Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Annoying ahh slut keeps moaning in the background when I’m calling a girl

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,928
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 17d
Reputation
88,629
Location
Mumbai, India
Tbh imagine if I actually had a gf and was speaking to her just for this bitch to start moaning and calling me daddy in the background

Holy relationship ruiner at least that’s her intention but what she doesn’t know is that I’m just calling e sluts mostly
 
Sorry to break it to you brah, but your girls getting clapped
 
What girl f****t I’m single

Also ain’t no foid cheating on BigDihDiddy look at my username
1000001341.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top