Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Answer honestly

I'm willing to waste time on something, but what matters in life? looking super good or having a lot

• LookMaxX

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • MoneyMaxx

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

AbsoluteMidget

Honest question, please answer honestly. I'm a 22 years old male, 5'7 ( this days it's considered short ) I'm also malding ( mad and balding lol).
However, I have good other genetics, nice pp size & I'm healthy af and strong.

My question is: Should I lookmax or moneymaxx.
I'm willing to waste time on something, but what matters in life? looking super good or having a lot of money?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Looksmaxxing 12
T Ratings 14
Jelqmaxing Ratings 4
carnatiions Introduce Yourself 20