- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,845
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 4h
- Reputation
- 46,846
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m not I’m not on the Norwood scaleit looks like you’re balding from the sides. i don’t like your haircut either
it’s an inside joke, i’ll tag you in it so you can gain full transparency babyI’m not I’m not on the Norwood scalewhat’s wrong about my lucious hair
They DNRed this hard I guess people want to bald from the sidesit’s an inside joke, i’ll tag you in it so you can gain full transparency baby
it’s okay, these people don’t deserve your intelligence either. you and i will keep our hairlines until death do usThey DNRed this hard I guess people want to bald from the sides
im gonna boof dut