Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anti tulip & huntergirl coalition

They still say I’m an npc when I’m so good at rage baits (I’m not even trying sometimes)
They genuinely hate you because James used to hate on you and then his chick picked it up and indoctrinated her circle jerk
 
Because I want you to stop this dumb shit why are you ruining ur reputation further?
I literally have no reputation here people think im some kind of devil Richard Ramirez type of stuff
 
Ngl Decay nor other users never reported that thread
1755283190394.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top