- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 9,023
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 21d 22h
- Reputation
- 37,082
We will always love you bbgI can't take ts anymore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We will always love you bbgI can't take ts anymore
I only know him from @Absurditymaxxer glazing him nglhe doesn't know awwwwwww
hello n9wiffI only know him from @Absurditymaxxer glazing him ngl
I literally did this for fun idk why they are so caught upNuke this thread![]()
Cuzzz its kinda insufferableI literally did this for fun idk why they are so caught up
its a good threadI literally did this for fun idk why they are so caught up
Thanks!its a good thread
Man up n***aI can't take ts anymore
Ameen!Ashadu an la ilaha il allah wa ashadu ana muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh.
Do your worst
He's a desperate for attention, low IQ + low sentience brainletI only know him from @Absurditymaxxer glazing him ngl
holy throwbackMan up n***a
You posted that thread
Let them yap now
The caravan bark while the dawgs are moving on, or it was the opposite i don't remember
Tony js nuke it...trustMan up n***a
You posted that thread
Let them yap now
The caravan bark while the dawgs are moving on, or it was the opposite i don't remember
Legit, like Pom did yesterday rage baiting doll and when I did same to her she got offendedMan up n***a
You posted that thread
Let them yap now
The caravan bark while the dawgs are moving on, or it was the opposite i don't remember
He's a desperate for attention, low IQ + low sentience brainlet
+ f****t nglHe's a desperate for attention, low IQ + low sentience brainlet
im not the reason it got deleted tho i wanted it up ts was funnyLegit, like Pom did yesterday rage baiting doll and when I did same to her she got offended
Who got offended ?Legit, like Pom did yesterday rage baiting doll and when I did same to her she got offended
Nuke your account, you're brown and you're taking e whore lessons from bunny.. it's overTony js nuke it...trust![]()
he thinks i got offended cus i starting replying back to himWho got offended ?
n***a all ur buddies on here r brown too what’s ur pointNuke your account, you're brown and you're taking e whore lessons from bunny.. it's over
who is brownn***a all ur buddies on here r brown too what’s ur point
I was confused until I clicked the unignore buttonn***a all ur buddies on here r brown too what’s ur point
^^^^the girls have a gc where they gossip about your face bro
I don't have curry buddies who take e whore lessonsn***a all ur buddies on here r brown too what’s ur point
You guys do know on org doxxes are literally allowed but yeah no it's all the evil foids!!!^^^^
might as well do the same all he does is sperg ab ewhores, evil eyes, and being nihilus’s little cock whoreI was confused until I clicked the unignore button
when did I say its unique to women n***aYou guys do know on org doxxes are literally allowed but yeah no it's all the evil foids!!!
everyone shares faces not just girls, why would you expect social outcasts and losers to be trustworthy people
Who?n***a all ur buddies on here r brown too what’s ur point
Sometimes i want to tag you but i always forgot your new username so i give uphe thinks i got offended cus i starting replying back to him
as if his king isn’t brownWho?
Nihilus ?as if his king isn’t brown
Try to tag meSometimes i want to tag you but i always forgot your new username so i give up
i would take 70 bullets for whitepill. he’s my everythingong he’s speaking to THE wp’s gf
@Absurditymaxxeri would take 70 bullets for whitepill. he’s my everything
She's probably referring to pookie, but he's a sun-kissed ancient Carthaginian kang with 10% Uzbek admixture from Bukhara.. quite admirable type of "brown"Who?
I think he recently came back on an alti would take 70 bullets for whitepill. he’s my everything
maybe, but he’s not on the forum currently. i hope to see him again some dayI think he recently came back on an alt
What’s up
idk I just wanted to prolong the dramaWhat’s up
bro i promise ill try to get faithful to talk to u, u don’t need to crash out like this cs one girl broke ur heart brodieNuke your account, you're brown and you're taking e whore lessons from bunny.. it's over
Rent free, as I said pookie is premium "brown"Nihilus ?
holy cage i forgot ab ts IM CRYINGGGbro i promise ill try to get faithful to talk to u, u don’t need to crash out like this cs one girl broke ur heart brodie![]()
being cucked by a paki is crazybro i promise ill try to get faithful to talk to u, u don’t need to crash out like this cs one girl broke ur heart brodie![]()
if only faithful let u ecrack too maybe u wouldn’t be sperging ab how all women on .com are ewhoresRent free, as I said pookie is premium "brown"
I don’t engage in this shitidk I just wanted to prolong the drama