Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Antibiotics in Onion and Garlic - one of the strongest bio-chemical weapons

Nihilus

Ϫ Deus ex Machina Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
Order of Nihil
Onion , garlic and similar plants have strong antibiotic properties and are toxic to almost every animal . this should be quite obvious as onion and garlic taste like shit and have a very repulsive smell , which indicates its toxicity .
Allicin:
Function
: Allicin is the most well-known antibiotic compound in garlic. It forms when garlic is crushed or chopped, as the enzyme alliinase converts alliin (a sulfur-containing compound) into allicin.
Ball and stick model of R-allicin

Antimicrobial Action: Allicin exhibits a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect, meaning it can act against a wide range of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It has been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Helicobacter pylori.
======> Allicin eradicates your gut microbiom, no wonder why you cant digest diary and complex lipids
So how does it work ?

Disruption of Cell Membranes: Both allicin in garlic and sulfur compounds in onions disrupt the cell membranes of bacteria, leading to leakage of cell contents and death of the bacteria.
Inhibition of Enzymes: These compounds can also inhibit enzymes that are essential for bacterial metabolism and survival.

It doesnt end here!
The antibiotic compounds in garlic and onions, such as allicin, ajoene, diallyl sulfides, can also interact with human cells:
These antibiotics aren't anti-inflammatory they just appear to be , they cause inflammation in the human body pushing it to make a greater inflammatory response resulting in a detox (this puts stress on your body) : its a joke on you! these foods that are used for detox are foods that your body needs to DETOX FROM
Potential Cytotoxicity: In high concentrations, allicin can exhibit cytotoxic effects on human cells, meaning it can damage or kill cells

Sulfides and Sulfoxides (Garlic and Onion)

Toxicity:
Gastrointestinal Issues: In sensitive individuals, consuming large amounts of garlic or onions can cause digestive issues, such as heartburn, nausea, bloating, and gas.
Allergic Reactions: Some people are allergic to sulfur compounds found in garlic and onions, which can lead to skin rashes, respiratory issues, or gastrointestinal symptoms

not to mention that onion and garlic contain oxalates ( causes kidney stones ) and fructase ( causes gaz , bloating and digestive issues )​

TLDR: NEVER CONSUME GARLIC AND ONION UNLESS YOU HAVE SEVERE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS , THEN YOU CAN USE THEM AS A CURE.

Attachments

• 1727616559073.png
    1727616559073.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
Onion , garlic and similar plants have strong antibiotic properties and are toxic to almost every animal . this should be quite obvious as onion and garlic taste like shit and have a very repulsive smell , which indicates its toxicity .
Allicin:
Function
: Allicin is the most well-known antibiotic compound in garlic. It forms when garlic is crushed or chopped, as the enzyme alliinase converts alliin (a sulfur-containing compound) into allicin.

Antimicrobial Action: Allicin exhibits a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect, meaning it can act against a wide range of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It has been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Helicobacter pylori.
======> Allicin eradicates your gut microbiom, no wonder why you cant digest diary and complex lipids
So how does it work ?

Disruption of Cell Membranes: Both allicin in garlic and sulfur compounds in onions disrupt the cell membranes of bacteria, leading to leakage of cell contents and death of the bacteria.
Inhibition of Enzymes: These compounds can also inhibit enzymes that are essential for bacterial metabolism and survival.

It doesnt end here!
The antibiotic compounds in garlic and onions, such as allicin, ajoene, diallyl sulfides, can also interact with human cells:
These antibiotics aren't anti-inflammatory they just appear to be , they cause inflammation in the human body pushing it to make a greater inflammatory response resulting in a detox (this puts stress on your body) : its a joke on you! these foods that are used for detox are foods that your body needs to DETOX FROM
Potential Cytotoxicity: In high concentrations, allicin can exhibit cytotoxic effects on human cells, meaning it can damage or kill cells

Toxicity:
Gastrointestinal Issues: In sensitive individuals, consuming large amounts of garlic or onions can cause digestive issues, such as heartburn, nausea, bloating, and gas.
Allergic Reactions: Some people are allergic to sulfur compounds found in garlic and onions, which can lead to skin rashes, respiratory issues, or gastrointestinal symptoms

not to mention that onion and garlic contain oxalates ( causes kidney stones ) and fructase ( causes gaz , bloating and digestive issues )​

TLDR: NEVER CONSUME GARLIC AND ONION UNLESS YOU HAVE SEVERE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS , THEN YOU CAN USE THEM AS A CURE.
Top tier thread.

lol water
i thought every1 knew this tbh, no disrespect
my grandfather would tell me stories where during war, the leader would feed his soldiers onion and garlic that they found to keep em strong and healthy against the disease
and its also used in medicine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
lol water
i thought every1 knew this tbh, no disrespect
my grandfather would tell me stories where during war, the leader would feed his soldiers onion and garlic that they found to keep em strong and healthy against the disease
and its also used in medicine
People overeat onions and garlic , that's what I am pointing.
You should never eat it unless you have a really bad infection

Garlic is a blood thinner so a potential tumors/cancers protector

Blood thinner means potential better performances in exercise and bedroom performances, and recovering faster

Allicin:
Function

So how does it work ?

It doesnt end here!

Toxicity:

Good thread Nihilus, absolutely true garlic and onions are extremely toxic

Garlic is a blood thinner so a potential tumors/cancers protector

Blood thinner means potential better performances in exercise and bedroom performances, and recovering faster
It’s unnatural, better to avoid its toxins

When I'm not seeing anyone I garlicmaxx and water maxx to reduce my blood pressure and slow my heartbeat.
Then I stop 3-4 days* before seeing anyone whom I deem important because that shit makes your skin stink like you are some kind of indian.

However if you consume garlic daily and never stop your skin stops smelling like shit, because your body kind of gives up on trying to sweat all that garlic away.

anyway my family has a history of recurring cancers, not the healthiest, we are pretty much fucked up genetically..... and since garlic and cruciferous vegetables have been PROVEN to SLOW down or HALT momentarily cancer growth.... it is a good survival strategy for me.

When I'm not seeing anyone I garlicmaxx and water maxx to reduce my blood pressure and slow my heartbeat.
Then I stop 3-4 days* before seeing anyone whom I deem important because that shit makes your skin stink like you are some kind of indian.

However if you consume garlic daily and never stop your skin stops smelling like shit, because your body kind of gives up on trying to sweat all that garlic away.

anyway my family has a history of recurring cancers, not the healthiest, we are pretty much fucked up genetically..... and since garlic and cruciferous vegetables have been PROVEN to SLOW down or HALT momentarily cancer growth.... it is a good survival strategy for me.
on weekends when i have no plans i consume garlic too, but with something like bread or smth bc it hurts my stomach sooo muchh! yea and really the food we eat really affects our smell, like diabetics have some sweet fruit kind of of smell
😭 and so on. and and watermaxx, hmm, i try to consume as much water as it is enough and suitable for my body, weight and age.

• Staff
Do you realize how dangerous this is ?
You are actively destroying and stressing your body if you reach this level

Do you realize how dangerous this is ?
You are actively destroying and stressing your body if you reach this level
hm maybe ur right, also garlic annoys my stomach and gives me deadly cramps if i dont drink some sparkling water which helps me.

• Staff
hm maybe ur right, also garlic annoys my stomach and gives me deadly cramps if i dont drink some sparkling water which helps me.
That's your body telling you to stop eating that toxic shit