Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any advice on what i can do to improve my looks? my eyebrows was thick but i shaved it all, i also want to know if i have the potential,im 16 nd 6'2

traveez chu

1000011436.jpg

Attachments

• 9a371fe8-835e-4f65-a0a0-b1fbe2b8e920photo.jpeg
    9a371fe8-835e-4f65-a0a0-b1fbe2b8e920photo.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why did you shave your eyebrows off?
i overtrimmed it...i had to shave it all so it grows out evenly, i feel dumb for doing that but im currently using rosemary oil so ye

Last edited:
I think you have a lot of potential. You need to grow your hair out a little and get a better haircut, I would also recommend trying to go to the gym and workout regularly as a start. Once the eyebrows grow back, style and trim them properly or pay a professional. I would also recommend dieting to try and remove some of the excess face fat to show your jaw a little more.

on the internet people say a lot of things man. if you dont like it, the best thing to do is to ignore it, you cannot change peoples minds. but yeah obv not a good idea to say it
Okay thanks bro, you’re the GOAT! :)

Back