Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any advices for hair growth? I really want it to be thick

Massage your scalp (using scalp over skull method)
You can use oils such as rosemary oil, coconut oil or castor oil
Make sure you get enough biotin and stay hydrated
And just live a healthy lifestyle all around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Massage your scalp (using scalp over skull method)
You can use oils such as rosemary oil, coconut oil or castor oil
Make sure you get enough biotin and stay hydrated
And just live a healthy lifestyle all around
Thankss

Most realistic and only clinically proven way to grow hair is minoxidil, but oils could help. I've been using a derma roller and black castor oil. Seems to be working

are you cheekbiting?
castor+rosemary oil and dermaroller, but if youre doing scalp you might not reach it with the roller
dont use coconut oil, it clogs

I am not chee
are you cheekbiting?
castor+rosemary oil and dermaroller, but if youre doing scalp you might not reach it with the roller
dont use coconut oil, it clogs
I adjusted the exposure to be lower but i am not cheekbiting, btw you never told me i am pretty and you know i need affection πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I am not chee

I adjusted the exposure to be lower but i am not cheekbiting, btw you never told me i am pretty and you know i need affection πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
sorry but you are not pretty, you have a striking appearance but not a pretty one

sorry but you are not pretty, you have a striking appearance but not a pretty one
That kinda hurts...i wish you could tell me how can i be pretty to you please i need affection and hugs etc

are you a dude or a girl

non binary?
No honestly i don't group myself in those kinda things i just don't wanna have masculine features ps. I am a bpd and a part of my case is that i really hate men and my bpd makes me see them as pathological sadistic threats so i would never have any of their features because of my hate

astrology is not real
idc i really have a deep belief that only my opinios are important and all of yours are boring, it's like i work in kindergarten

most people believe their opinions are superior
Yes but i don't want you to believe that mine are superior because i know everybody here is boring except me, i am such an angel

You are too gay looking to be pretty. It’s like, you are close to that, but I can see you being a total f****t and saying stuff like β€œslayπŸ’…β€ .

Overall good features(except lower third maybe), but the vibe and overall picture is kinda meh

Smile.dk - butterfly

I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes I need, I need my samurai
Ay, ay, ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Make the colours in the sky
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in his net
Yes I need, I need my samurai
Ay, ay, ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Make the colors in the sky
Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Where's my samurai?

what piano music do you play?
Damn you know i am playing a piano, synthesizers are more popular in our country so i play it too, the last song i have learned to play was tainted love and i am gonna try to learn smells like teen spirit soon

Damn you know i am playing a piano, synthesizers are more popular in our country so i play it too, the last song i have learned to play was tainted love and i am gonna try to learn smells like teen spirit soon
You know, you are pretty enough to do shows out there. Why dont you do it? Surely, guitar appears to be more aligned to your musical taste and it is also the instrument that gets more attention from the public and is easier to carry. What do you think about that?

You know, you are pretty enough to do shows out there. Why dont you do it? Surely, guitar appears to be more aligned to your musical taste and it is also the instrument that gets more attention from the public and is easier to carry. What do you think about that?
It sounds good but i really hate everything on this planet specially my father so i would rather spend my time rotting in my bed and hating him