- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
I need to change my name
this time only serious replies
this time only serious replies
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanksIncel333
I have no ideasthanks
we are all uncreative incelsI have no ideas
mid but thanksbibisi
thxTory2
would Tortus be a good nameßTory2

need to hide my online identity from my irl friends they know that I use the name torytoad and torytoad is a shitty name anywayswhy change it
oh well cant help tbh idc about that stuffneed to hide my online identity from my irl friends they know that I use the name torytoad and torytoad is a shitty name anyways
would Tortus be a ok name?oh well cant help tbh idc about that stuff
i dont like when people change their user dont ask mewould Tortus be a ok name?