Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any tips for high school?

jigglypuff

New member
Banned
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
28
Online time
1h 55m
Reputation
36
I'm starting high school in a couple weeks, I'm curious if anyone has any advice?

I want to go and have a PSL life there
 
I'm starting high school in a couple weeks, I'm curious if anyone has any advice?

I want to go and have a PSL life there
Just go to school and do your work

No point in being a class clown

All you need is 1 or 2 friends and that's it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top