What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[LifeFuel] any way to keep wisdom teeth?

Elliot91

dentist told me you HAVE to remove it if it grows at the wrong angle. no mse etc. can create space for it. but I don't want to lose jaw size.

also, does jaw size increase when wisdom teeth come in? does the palate become wider?

pizza-san

you will not lose bone mass in the jaw yet, but you would gain more in the future, obviously with MSE you could create more space, if he said no he is lying

Elliot91

you will not lose bone mass in the jaw yet, but you would gain more in the future, obviously with MSE you could create more space, if he said no he is lying
just lol at how hard every dentist I ever went to tried to scam me and f*cked my face up as a result...
I think my zygos are already too wide for MSE.

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

does jaw size increase when wisdom teeth come in?
I don't think so, from what I have heard, you can lose bone mass in your jaw when getting extractions due to bone resorption, but don't take my word for it.

pizza-san

I don't think so, from what I have heard, you can lose bone mass in your jaw when getting extractions due to bone resorption, but don't take my word for it.
it's simple basic reasoning, if you have one more fucking tooth to chew you will gain more muscle in the region over time and have a better jaw, unfortunately it is too late for me

pizza-san

just lol at how hard every dentist I ever went to tried to scam me and f*cked my face up as a result...
I think my zygos are already too wide for MSE.
it’s never too wide unless it’s already really wide, you can try other options to expand the palate

Anavar

Erudite

they're coming in early, earlier than they should have. just one tooth has been poking out so far. there has been no pain so I decided to just let it happen, no struggle or resistance. I'd let it come it unless it hurts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Boyo Off-Topic 2
Shrek Off-Topic 8
Ritalincel Off-Topic 19
Ritalincel Off-Topic 18