- Joined
- Jun 21, 2024
- Messages
- 2,708
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 18m 11s
- Reputation
- 7,344
am looking for ppl who wanna do experimental compounds and molecules along w me. With multiple pathways not ur hgh cope shit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
as in?am looking for ppl who wanna do experimental compounds and molecules along w me. With multiple pathways not ur hgh cope shit.
VEGF Inhibitors, CHIR99021, possibly if i can get my hands on Teriparatide which I prob wont get, and 100+ more pathways. It's a lot of $ and pinning though.as in?
ill check em out rqVEGF Inhibitors, CHIR99021, possibly if i can get my hands on Teriparatide which I prob wont get, and 100+ more pathways. It's a lot of $ and pinning though.
sorry didnt mean inhibiting that pathway I meant an activator for itill check em out rq
Possibly some shit for vosoritide, I've only found a source on indiamart and I think they're gonna scamill check em out rq
ACE-031, Follistatin 315,FG-4592ill check em out rq
ye was gonna say tf u mean inhibitsorry didnt mean inhibiting that pathway I meant an activator for it
ye was gonna say tf u mean inhibit
So this is giga risky btw.But in theory cnp analogs chir n vegf activator is good but teriparatide turns cartilage into bones which can speed up the fuse process which is a bad idea if the goal is to delay the closureView attachment 94494
bro this shit is scary ngl, i took furosemide form indiamart and it works but idk about injecting shit.
So this is giga risky btw.But in theory cnp analogs chir n vegf activator is good but teriparatide turns cartilage into bones which can speed up the fuse process which is a bad idea if the goal is to delay the closure
Ideally we want a short-mid term proliferative phase (6-12months) then maximizing hypertrophy of the bone and mineralizing fast.This is actually giga risky not some shit youll see somebody do
teriparatide would be at the ending of ur height protocl when u have enough proliferation over time to use it up into a lot of boneSo this is giga risky btw.But in theory cnp analogs chir n vegf activator is good but teriparatide turns cartilage into bones which can speed up the fuse process which is a bad idea if the goal is to delay the closure
Bone deformities is the biggest concernSo this is giga risky btw.But in theory cnp analogs chir n vegf activator is good but teriparatide turns cartilage into bones which can speed up the fuse process which is a bad idea if the goal is to delay the closure
yes but how old r uteriparatide would be at the ending of ur height protocl when u have enough proliferation over time to use it up into a lot of bone
tumor speedrunBone deformities is the biggest concern
16.5, 2mm of growth plate in my lower femur and ~1mm in my proximal tibia, I've ran multiple hgh cycles and used aromasinyes but how old r u
myosattin inhibitors and fg is indirect it would make things more complicated to u
I'm Mainly going to target the hypertrophic phase though since my plates r so thinmyosattin inhibitors and fg is indirect it would make things more complicated to u
I'm 187 cm, I've been bp'd pretty much since 14. I remember getting scammed with aesthetic primals cope skyscraper course so i got interseted in fixing my height bc i was 5'7 at the timenga how much heightpilled you gotta be to think about this and acc do this
Well atleast u learned young i learned bp when i was like 18I'm 187 cm, I've been bp'd pretty much since 14. I remember getting scammed with aesthetic primals cope skyscraper course so i got interseted in fixing my height bc i was 5'7 at the time
Yk I probably woudl've grown to 6' or smt even if I didnt run hgh, brutal genes pillWell atleast u learned young i learned bp when i was like 18
and low dose letrozoleCHIR VEGF ACTIVATOR GH AND CNP ANALOG
at ur height i wouldnt worry at all but u do uYk I probably woudl've grown to 6' or smt even if I didnt run hgh, brutal genes pill
whats ur blood work likeand low dose letrozole
I want to be 200cmat ur height i wouldnt worry at all but u do u
I'm on nothing rn so it's noraml and I used a lot of drugs to counerract the negatives to the drugs I was taking.whats ur blood work like
whats ur blood work like
Well technically 4iu hgh, and localized igf-1 des so my igf-1 is raised at 800 or smt like thatI'm on nothing rn so it's noraml and I used a lot of drugs to counerract the negatives to the drugs I was taking.
maybe get a est blood testI'm on nothing rn so it's noraml and I used a lot of drugs to counerract the negatives to the drugs I was taking.
Well what r u gonna do about all the sidesWell technically 4iu hgh, and localized igf-1 des so my igf-1 is raised at 800 or smt like that
I have metformin,berb,statin, I use furosemide and I'm in the process of getting a really strong skin thinner for my noseWell what r u gonna do about all the sides
never enoughalready 7’1 don’t need that dhit
rip, how do yk ur plates r closed? I expected my bone age to surge insanely high with 10 iu hgh but I still only progressed like a year with some open platesnga id be in but im broke with closed plates most likely
im 19 and was mostly fat during puberty so def closedrip, how do yk ur plates r closed? I expected my bone age to surge insanely high with 10 iu hgh but I still only progressed like a year with some open plates
yea ur vertebrae and upper skeleton is prob open you'd only grow like a cm even with all this shit rippim 19 and was mostly fat during puberty so def closed
yepyea ur vertebrae and upper skeleton is prob open you'd only grow like a cm even with all this shit ripp
It prob is cope too, dont even know except vosoritide 4s but that's also under researchts legit the best height stack there is
No acc studies whatsoever bros gonna be the first patient make ur own study jflIt prob is cope too, dont even know except vosoritide 4s but that's also under research
I'm doing IGF-1 DES Ig it's like the first human study, I just bleed giga even with 25g sadly. And u need to cycle bc of receptor desensitization and most of it goes to ur soft tissue and some systemic ripp.No acc studies whatsoever bros gonna be the first patient make ur own study jfl
whats ur ageI'm doing IGF-1 DES Ig it's like the first human study, I just bleed giga even with 25g sadly. And u need to cycle bc of receptor desensitization and most of it goes to ur soft tissue and some systemic ripp.
16.5whats ur age
16.5, 2mm of growth plate in my lower femur and ~1mm in my proximal tibia, I've ran multiple hgh cycles and used aromasin