Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

anyone else with brown eyes been told they had nice brown eyes

I have brown eyes, i even have been told some times that they look beautiful but idk so... to be honest, i have a friend with a really really beautiful brown eyes bc of his very beautiful loong natural EYELASHES and brows, or maybe i know ones witha bit brighter brown eyes and sun makes them look very cool sometimes, or sometimes its the shape and other eye area features beside color brings attention to it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have brown eyes, i even have been told some times that they look beautiful but idk so... to be honest, i have a friend with a really really beautiful brown eyes bc of his very beautiful loong natural EYELASHES and brows, or maybe i know ones witha bit brighter brown eyes and sun makes them look very cool sometimes, or sometimes its the shape and other eye area features beside color brings attention to it.
I mean there are people with borderline orange eyes and they are very glowy. Those are the brown eyes I admire. Mine are shit brown

he wanted to smash lmao

title. I been told this but if I shared a picture I imagine you'd all call them unremarkable cuz not blue
People said I had nice hunter eyes (TikTok brain rot) and I have nice eyelashes. Non-nordcuck tax.

Girls Can Have any Eye color it does not matter
Blue and green eyed girls fog way harder JFL, a guy can have any color if anything. For a girl her features matter more, for a guy his bones matter more

Blue and green eyed girls fog way harder JFL, a guy can have any color if anything. For a girl her features matter more, for a guy his bones matter more
based

I prefer blue ones, i think it’s more about environment thing, all my relatives does had them so i think it goes also the same with other features. But I don’t think I ever hesitated about that

I prefer blue ones, i think it’s more about environment thing, all my relatives does had them so i think it goes also the same with other features. But I don’t think I ever hesitated about that
I mean it should never be a dealbreaker lmao, i doubt it is for either gender. every1 got a preference tho

I dated a girl with the reverse (brown eyes and blonde hair) and it looked great (maybe bc it was kinda highlight or some shit the name I didn’t even know)
that's another good combo tbh

is there any way to looksmax the eye area I think unfortunately eyebrows and eyelash curler might be the only real options since surgerey is way to risky

is there any way to looksmax the eye area I think unfortunately eyebrows and eyelash curler might be the only real options since surgerey is way to risky
I thought about getting eye area surgery cause I have higher set brows but don’t do it. If your eyes get botched it’s fucking over

Doesn’t even matter what color you have sure it matters but you have a good eye area
Thanks! personally, i dont crave blue eyes, i think they wont suit me and my coloring so im grateful for my eyes and eye area so, thats it.

No it does not matter their Smv is unaffected
But for males is entirely opposite
It affects both, any girl and guy looks far better with coloured eyes. Just cuz you’re into chinky squishies who can’t possibly have coloured eyes.

Facts eye area is everything. The one thing stopping me from being full chad is my eye area
Eye area is not everything, it one of the main things but I tried photoshopping models eyes to normal people and they looked a bit uncanny (Still mogging tho)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 21
James Othy Off-Topic 1
cake Off-Topic 11
C Off-Topic 2