Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

anyone else with brown eyes been told they had nice brown eyes

Thanks! personally, i dont crave blue eyes, i think they wont suit me and my coloring so im grateful for my eyes and eye area so, thats it.
Same with me I think green eyes would ascend me but my brown eyes go well with my face and plus it doesn’t matter since I have an ok eye area
7C915CB5-F86F-4DEC-B6F3-B288A1ED5B95.jpeg

It affects both, any girl and guy looks far better with coloured eyes. Just cuz you’re into chinky squishies who can’t possibly have coloured eyes.
It doesn't. Brown eyes go well with softer features. Basically, adding to that warm, inviting look. Coloured eyes go well with striking features. Jason Momoa would look hella weird with brown eyes.

It doesn't. Brown eyes go well with softer features. Basically, adding to that warm, inviting look. Coloured eyes go well with striking features. Jason Momoa would look hella weird with brown eyes.
Fair point, although looking warm and inviting isn’t ideal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 24
James Othy Off-Topic 1
cake Off-Topic 11
C Off-Topic 2