Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

anyone here done masseter botox diy?

scotcel

6’6, 30 inch bideltoid
if so can you give a guide or send a tutorial video?

can’t get botox until im 18 so this is my only option
I mean you could with parent consent, but I assume your parents wouldn't let that happen. Honestly you'll probably just have to wait till 18

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean you could with parent consent, but I assume your parents wouldn't let that happen. Honestly you'll probably just have to wait till 18
nah im gonna do it diy if i get a good guide i cant last 3 years looking like a bloated subhuman jfl

nah im gonna do it diy if i get a good guide i cant last 3 years looking like a bloated subhuman jfl
Are you sure it's because of your masseters? And how did you get them so large if so? Pm me

Are you sure it's because of your masseters? And how did you get them so large if so? Pm me
yeah my masseter insertions are shit my face looks even wider and rounder whenever i flex them. got them large because i chewed that jawliner gum whenever i first discovered bp/looksmaxxing a couple years ago :JFL

yeah my masseter insertions are shit my face looks even wider and rounder whenever i flex them. got them large because i chewed that jawliner gum whenever i first discovered bp/looksmaxxing a couple years ago :JFL
Is your jaw kinda like how user ascensionrequired jaw looked? Look at his masseter botox threads from a couple years ago to see what he looked like. Botox did wonders for him

Is your jaw kinda like how user ascensionrequired jaw looked? Look at his masseter botox threads from a couple years ago to see what he looked like. Botox did wonders for him
sorta his looks more squared while mine looks rounded but similarly bulky definitely

no dont
if you inject slightly too much botox dosage you can get cardiac arrest and die
botox is made of botulinum neurotoxin type A, this paralyzes and kills people
the dosage is extremely specific and purified and diluted as to not kill people
seek a proffesional or you will die

no dont
Agreed, op should just try really hard to convince his parents

no dont
yeah im aware you can but dosing it doesnt seem hard pretty much the same as peptides which i know how to do so that’s not much of an issue

Agreed, op should just try really hard to convince his parents
illegal to do under 18 in my country even with parental consent doubt my parents would drive to wales just so i could get botox

Go for it. Even if you die - you'll die as a chad + you'll mog everyone at your funeral. Also, it's hard af to die doing botox. I got it done to lower my eyebrows, it looked easy af

Go for it. Even if you die - you'll die as a chad + you'll mog everyone at your funeral. Also, it's hard af to die doing botox. I got it done to lower my eyebrows, it looked easy af
True and based