Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anyone here on sleeping pills?

Clonazepam is king for a chill time before sleep and nice sleep. Add weed on top to really knock yourself out.
I stopped smoking weed, I will probably get Zopiclone if they do get me sleeping pills because my brother is on those himself. He’s also on Xanax so I think it’s the same effect as clonazepam + weed, right?
 
I stopped smoking weed, I will probably get Zopiclone if they do get me sleeping pills because my brother is on those himself. He’s also on Xanax so I think it’s the same effect as clonazepam + weed, right?
Oh really why did you stop? Zopiclon is good for sleep it's just a really boring drug. Yah Xanax is similar to clonazepam but personally I find Xanax less euphoric but I also know people who feel vice versa so personal preference I suppose.
 
I want to give it a try. I’m not sure if I have insomnia. I most likely do, my sleeping pattern in the last ten years have been so horrible I don’t think anyone else has done the same things I have done.
What have you done?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top