Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

anyone know that violent ice cream truck animation

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
cant stand ice cream trucks anymore, annoying as hell and they loop the same 2 songs over and over. I close my windows close my curtains and put on earplugs and I still hear the abominations. there was a newgrounds-style cartoon about some guy being violent to ice cream trucks but i can't find it on youtube, did it get censored? i hope someone makes a gta style game where the goal is to commit violence against ice cream trucks.

i dont understand how ice cream trucks are legal in 2024, ban that shit immediately. Most of the ingredients have too much sugar and artifical colors anyway

if icecream trucks are not banned at least make them play at least 10 different songs, back in the day there used to be a rock and roll icecream man that wasn't an annoying r****d like all the other icecream truck subhumans.

cant stand ice cream trucks anymore, annoying as hell and they loop the same 2 songs over and over. I close my windows close my curtains and put on earplugs and I still hear the abominations. there was a newgrounds-style cartoon about some guy being violent to ice cream trucks but i can't find it on youtube, did it get censored? i hope someone makes a gta style game where the goal is to commit violence against ice cream trucks.

i dont understand how ice cream trucks are legal in 2024, ban that shit immediately. Most of the ingredients have too much sugar and artifical colors anyway

if icecream trucks are not banned at least make them play at least 10 different songs, back in the day there used to be a rock and roll icecream man that wasn't an annoying r****d like all the other icecream truck subhumans.
cover4.jpg

i wont lie what gave me all my results in reality is eating the sonic ice cream from the icecream man. Go do it. buy 5 everytime he comes and consume it you will get a jawline in 9 months i promise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i wont lie what gave me all my results in reality is eating the sonic ice cream from the icecream man. Go do it. buy 5 everytime he comes and consume it you will get a jawline in 9 months i promise.
i refuse to give money to these subhumans, is there any way i can just buy it from the grocery store instead

i refuse to give money to these subhumans, is there any way i can just buy it from the grocery store instead
Hey ice cream man needs to pay bills too! Beats giving your money to the gov

Hey ice cream man needs to pay bills too! Beats giving your money to the gov
"muh jobs" cucks need to be mandatorily forced into brutal gladiatorial arena death match championships as robots take their jobs and give UBI
1714565939725.png
i wont force you to because i like u as an exception

We need more Jim Sterlings in society. It makes me sad that Jim will never reproduce. I support Jim's transition wholeheartedly, but I sometimes wish that I could raise an army of Jim Sterlings to quell this ice-cream-man bombardment. If everyone was Jim Sterling, there would be no ice cream men. Its only because of modernity, if it was the 1500s people would stand up to the ice-cream trucks