Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anyone only realize how truly cooked you are when you’re high

chadronelite

It feels like you’re almost about to be killed for no reason and you’re at the face of death

My life should be winning, being respected, being seen as a handsome giga nt chad

Not seen as a sorry, dumb, ugly, broke, failing stinky weird loser that nobody likes

At the same time I feel like everyone sees my chadronelite potential and that if I stopped acting autistic and looksmaxxed Id slay

Idk anytime I got mega high or off shrooms or anything i just realized iv been way too harsh on myself about life and need to relax and always boosts my confidence because I stop having body dismorphia and am able to see myself in a more objective context which is comforting

Back