- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yah that’s basically it how long did it take you to figure it outjust watch other men fight theory
i was inferring it's cringe cause of that reason, like why watch them do it when you could do combat sports your self jflYah that’s basically it how long did it take you to figure it out
I do a combat sporti was inferring it's cringe cause of that reason, like why watch them do it when you could do combat sports your self jfl
I watch it for race war to support black and Muslim getting beaten upi was inferring it's cringe cause of that reason, like why watch them do it when you could do combat sports your self jfl
They are making your white boys look bad tbhI watch it for race war to support black and Muslim getting beaten up
Honesrlt I can tolerate it if it’s a good fight, Jon jones is my fav and he’s blackThey are making your white boys look bad tbh
Chimaev dominated the whole fight yesterday lolHonesrlt I can tolerate it if it’s a good fight, Jon jones is my fav and he’s black
Last night was a fucking joke
Yea but it was boring as shit jflChimaev dominated the whole fight yesterday lol
Boxing is betterTitle
I do boxing myself but I find MMA more entertaining to watchBoxing is better
heavy on muslimsI watch it for race war to support black and Muslim getting beaten up
Yah they just hugged each other the whole fight but at the end of the day it was and newYea but it was boring as shit jfl
understandableI do boxing myself but I find MMA more entertaining to watch
Allah akbarrheavy on muslims
Do whatwhy would you do that![]()
You saw the fight yesterday?Casually
post brutal edit of alluh akbarrDo what
noYou saw the fight yesterday?
they don't understand the things I post on twitterI watch it for race war to support black and Muslim getting beaten up
WWE isn’t fun anymoreI watch it occasionally along with wwe
omg swearWWE isn’t fun anymore
They're in different weight classes how fucking stupid do you have to be to think khamzat would winwho do you think would win Alex pereira or Khamzat ? @over0
I miss 2011 eraomg swearI miss the 2018 era
sentient foid momentThey're in different weight classes how fucking stupid do you have to be to think khamzat would win
he will just hug him a bunch and winThey're in different weight classes how fucking stupid do you have to be to think khamzat would win
Khmamzat can go up to his weight class if he wanted toThey're in different weight classes how fucking stupid do you have to be to think khamzat would win
n***a HEIL HITLERthey don't understand the things I post on twitter
He's not good enough and Alex is too hugeKhmamzat can go up to his weight class if he wanted to
I was an infant during that era.I miss 2011 era
Alex has no grappling bludHe's not good enough and Alex is too huge
I was 6 yo , used to beat my younger brother and tell him you can’t see me hahahaI was an infant during that era.
Bro akalaev ended him lolHe's not good enough and Alex is too huge
Me me meeeTitle
Who wins in a street fight the wrestler or the kickboxer? He can't handle the power flat outAlex has no grappling blud
They make more money than you’ll even do also it’s entertaining asfPeople put into a cage,fighting each other for money that’s the most slave shit heard in my life.
When did we start talking about a street fightWho wins in a street fight the wrestler or the kickboxer? He can't handle the power flat out
Alex has a glass chinWho wins in a street fight the wrestler or the kickboxer? He can't handle the power flat out
I knew you were based , did you watch the fight yesterday?Me me meee
Fights don't start on the ground is all I just think you'd have to be really good to go up a weight and beat alexWhen did we start talking about a street fight
NoI knew you were based , did you watch the fight yesterday?
ok and khamzat is legit a cuckk, did u yesterday jfl he tried a takedown 5 seconds in. These dagestani shitskin fucks just exist to make the sport boring, homosexual muslims didnt get enough gay sex with bacha bazi so now they try to get their fill from wrestlingFights don't start on the ground is all I just think you'd have to be really good to go up a weight and beat alex