- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
agreedJewish test
It's the jews
jus look up gender test lmfaolink?

kk bludjus look up gender test lmfao![]()
mogs mei was like 89% masc 30-40% feminine
30 is ideal cuz u should have everyrhing but always be highly affectionate, slightly helpful, slightly tender and compassionate that’s what prob jacked up my feminine stat
i figured 50/50 is most ideal ?
ye true tbh30 is ideal cuz u should have everyrhing but always be highly affectionate, slightly helpful, slightly tender and compassionate that’s what prob jacked up my feminine stat
ropefuel for meLifefuel for @Theresia and @Anxietypilled

Based Italian Macho Gigachad UberSigmaView attachment 143862
Brutal 14% feminine pill
true masculinitypillView attachment 143862
Brutal 14% feminine pill
y is everyone mogging meView attachment 143865 not that bad tbh

But i’m not 100% masculinetrue masculinitypill View attachment 143867
You will be 100% masculine one day! I believe in you bro!But i’m not 100% masculine
Who caresYou will be 100% masculine one day! I believe in you bro!
Yeah you are right, but I actually care, I want you to succeed in life broWho cares