Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Apparently my bf% is 16 what should I do get more fat or lose some๐Ÿค”

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Reputable โ˜…โ˜…
Established โ˜…
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,282
Online time
10d 21h
Reputation
9,156
Location
Italy
Guild
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I'm a 15yr old girl for prefix
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cat
If you were 16% body fat as a girl you are lean
I mean I don't work out lowk just started and i Just dong really eat slot so maybe that's why ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” no clue
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cat
I mean I don't work out lowk just started and i Just dong really eat slot so maybe that's why ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” no clue
Working out as a girl is fine you can if you want to but not needed
 
Working out as a girl is fine you can if you want to but not needed
I'll prolly do that cause I feel like a toddler compared to same girls my age
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top